This website is provided by the members of the Open Web Advocacy group.
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name & email address if you contact us via email.
We use Netlify as our hosting provider for this website. Details regarding the information they collect can be found on their data protection commitment page.
Why we need your data
We collect your personal data in order to:
- Gather feedback to improve our services.
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
What we do with your data
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties.
- Share your data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Linked content & services
If you follow a link to a service or website, that is not directly part of this https://open-web-advocacy.org website, you will be subject to the privacy terms of that service or website instead of the terms laid out here.
Commonly linked services
Below is a non-exhaustive list of services we knowingly link to within our site, along with that service's privacy terms:
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us via email@example.com if you:
- Have a question about anything in this privacy notice.
- Think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at the above email address or contact the local privacy authority for your region.
Changes to this policy
Last updated 31 March 2022